If you work with ten Alexander teachers, you will see ten different ways of teaching the same work.
A hundred teachers? A hundred different ways.
This can be confusing to someone looking for a teacher.
To help you work out whether the lessons I offer match what you are looking for, here are the key differences in how I teach. What I think the Alexander Technique IS and what it is NOT.
It is NOT
- correct posture
- like Yoga or Pilates
- a set of exercises to repeat
- standing up straight
- lying down on a table with your knees up
- relaxing while the teacher does all the work
- about movement and moving
- based on normal, everyday activities
- stimulating and rewarding
- about getting more out of life
Want to know more? Book a FREE “Try It Out” session, and find out why I teach this way.
tel: 07852 705701